Want to win $200 and an opportunity to interview with IM Flash? Create a 5 minute presentation on the topic below. If your presentation is selected you will present and could win $200.
TECHTalks start at 6:00 PM.
- IM Flash: February 28, 2018 - at IM Flash (see address below).
- TOPIC: "Breaking through memory barriers with applications of 3DXPoint/Optane"
- (applyFebruary 15 before midnight)
- All presenters selected will receive a premium IM Flash Water Bottle and Interview with IM Flash
- Winner will receive a $200 Visa Card
- Pizza will be provided at the event
How to Apply to Present
Email a copy of your presentation outline to:
- Mitchell Hymas for UoU submissions email@example.com
- Spencer Mooso for BYU submissions firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries must include:
- Name of entrant(s), declared major and expected graduation date
- Presentation outline (brief)
- List of sources (papers/books) from which information will gathered
Directions to IM Flash
- IM Flash will select the most relevant, concise, and complete presentation outline.
- The winner(s) will give a 5 minute presentation at the upcoming TECHTalks and a 5 minute Q&A is anticipated after the presentation.
- All engineering and science students are eligible to apply.
IM Flash photolithography bay